- Premium Seasoned Hardwood Logs in Net Bag
- Filled Net – max 300mm x 700mm
- Only, e.g. Ash, Elm, Hornbeam, Oak, Birch, Apple, Cherry, Maple, Beech – Guarantied no Softwood e.g. Pine, Fir, Willow, Conifer, Popular, Chestnut, Spruce
- All netted seasoned hardwood is stored in doors in dry conditions
- Electronically tested for low moisture content
Our Premium Seasoned Hardwood Logs are ideal for woodburners, woodburning stoves and open log fires. Logs are individually stacked in our barn for 12 months using an aerated floor after being air dried outside for 2-5 years depending on species. This ensures minimum moisture content, and guarantees that the wood burns effectively. All our wood is gathered locally throughout the year from our own sustainable tree works business. We don’t buy in timber just to re sell it to you!
Kiln dried to average moisture content of 17%
Once you have placed your order, we will contact to arrange a delivery.
Delivery is charged at £1 per mile from our base in Stansted Mountfitchet.
For online orders the maximum distance we deliver to is 30 miles.
If you are outside of this area, please contact us for a quotation.